Micro-assembly for small and medium quantities
MiCROW-Pro helps you to successfully solve your challenges in regards to the assembly of miniaturized sensors and other products.
In your daily business, you may have noticed that your customers request higher miniaturization and more variants of your product – of course at a lower price. Product evolution times are demanded to go down as well – making exact quantities difficult to plan. We provide an easy to use micro assembly station: New and flexible tools combined with high precision driving technology. This system with many degrees of freedom, various tools, and simple operation is the ideal base for your projects.
A typical application is the assembly of miniaturized sensors. For the upcoming technological evolution different components from multiple sources have to be integrated to form an intelligent system. By using our micro assembly station, the rich variety of small series can be covered economically. Furthermore, this allows you to respond quickly to your customers needs and changing markets.
If you are working in a laboratory environment, varying components, products and processes are your daily business. MiCROW -Pro helps you developing and evaluating assembly processes due to the various tools in combination with the easy of use which mimics working by hand. Working under a microscope was never that easy.
With short set-up and start-up times – knowledge about automation is not necessary – MiCROW-Pro ensures that you are starting with product development instead of learning how the machine works.More information about MiCROW
Our mission – Simple. Precise. Handling.
MiCROW-Pro is the result of our experience in nanotechnology and was developed to fulfill the highest demands in micro assembly.
Stay informed: Find news about MiCROW on this site. Here we regularly publish press articles, information about fair appearances, videos and other information.Take a closer look …
What others say about us.
- MiCROW provides all characteristics for a successful start-up team: dynamic, goal-oriented, complementary, smart.
- MiCROW transfers knowledge of many research and development projects into economic applications. The focus on smallest components and devices is in my opinion very future-oriented.Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sergej FatikowHead of Microrobotics and Control Engineering of University of Oldenburg
- MiCROW answers the growing challenges of the internet of things (IoT) especially for the production of miniaturised products.
- The jury appraised the concept of MiCROW as very innovative with a high potential in the sensor industry, a traditional strength of the German economy. MiCROW can lead to a significantly economization of the traditional manual production.Dr. Andreas GoerdelerHead at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- I am awed by the MiCROW-Pro for its intuitive handling, technical functionality and user-friendliness of the interactive graphical data processing.Lars DittrichCEO 5microns GmbH